Oncologix Tech Inc., a diversified medical device and health care company, said Tuesday it has purchased all of the outstanding common stock of Dotolo Research Corp.
The latest industry awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
The eighth annual MichBio Expo wasn’t all about new drugs and medical devices. Biotech also means biofuels, a Thursday morning panel discussion noted.
NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization which develops standards as well as tests and certifies products for the food, water, health and consumer products industries, has acquired Becker & Associates Consulting Inc., a clinical, regulatory and scientific consulting firm that specializes in U.S. Food and Drug Administration-regulated industries, specifically medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biologics.
Michigan’s oldest city dates back to the 1660s. Its most famous feature, locks that get freighters around treacherous rapids between Lake Superior and the Lake Michigan-Huron system, date back to the 1850s. But stay tuned. Sault Ste. Marie might just be famous for something else pretty soon, something at the farthest reaches of technology.
Organizers of the 31st annual Michigan Growth Capital Symposium Monday announced the 32 companies that will be presenting at the event, taking place next week, May 15-16 at the Marriott Resort in Ypsilanti.
The medical device maker Stryker Corp. is part of a coalition of 17 health care supplierse with Practice Greenhealth to advance the purchase of products and processes that are less hazardous to the environment.
Mark B. Leahey, president and CEO of the Medical Device Manufacturers Association, will be the keynote speaker for the inaugural Inno-Vention: A Medical Main Street Conference, set for Oct. 4 in Rochester.
Nigil Valikodath hopes to enroll in medical school and eventually become an orthopedic surgeon. His biomedical engineering classes at Wayne State University have him already building real-world advanced medical devices
MichBio announced that it has formed a Medical Devices, Technology & Manufacturing Committee to enhance its representation and resource capacity for this important biosciences industry sector.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013