Enjoy sights and sounds from the Milford Memorial Day parade edited to a poem that defines an American and Memorial Day.
Sean Tracy of Wixom has built about 100 models for local veterans.
A big crowd as always for the Dearborn Memorial Day parade, one of the biggest such parades in the state.
Marching bands, military vehicles, law enforcement officers on horseback. It’s all a part of St. Clair Shores annual Memorial Day parade.
Southfield resident Andrew Johnson served in the Army from 1962 until 1965 as a specialist E-5 with Army Intelligence.
There are plenty of activities going on in metro Detroit this holiday weekend.
Due to the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, MDOT will suspend most road work and remove restrictions wherever possible, but that doesn’t mean those orange barrels are going anywhere.
There are some notable films being released on Memorial Day weekend. The third chapter of ‘The Hangover,’ series, ‘The Hangover 3,” will be released on May 23rd.
An estimated 1.1 million Michigan residents will travel 50 miles or more on vacation during the upcoming Memorial Day weekend, launching the 2013 summer travel season, according to AAA Michigan.
AAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013