CBS62logoNEW2013_blue_final_header_White wwj950-sm2011b 971-ticket-35smb 35h_CBSSportsRad_Detroit

meningitis

12-Year-Old Michigan Girl Dies From Meningitis

Alexandra “Allee” Romeo of Cedar died Sunday at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in Grand Rapids.

WWJ Newsradio 950–06/06/2012

Nick Collins (Facebook photo)

Memorial Services This Week For Livonia Teen

Visitation will be held Monday and Tuesday for a CMU student from Livonia who died from what is believed to be meningitis.

05/14/2012

CMU Student Dies From Bacterial Meningitis

A Central Michigan University student from Livonia is dead, after he tested positive for bacterial meningitis.

WWJ Newsradio 950–05/11/2012

Treatment Underway For Those Who May Have Had Contact With Student Suspected Of Dying From Meningitis

Doctor Vinnie Taneja from the Wayne County Health Department says several students are already taking antibiotics as a precaution.

WWJ Newsradio 950–05/10/2012

CMU Student Treated For Bacterial Meningitis

A Central Michigan University student, who was home in Livonia on summer break, has been diagnosed as possibly having bacterial meningitis.

WWJ Newsradio 950–05/09/2012

(Facebook photo)

MSU Student Dies Of Meningococcal Disease

The Ingham County medical examiner says a 19-year-old Michigan State University student died last week from meningococcal disease.

WWJ Newsradio 950–02/17/2012

istockphoto

Source Of Infection That Killed Student Sought

Tests are under way to determine the source of a possible bacterial infection that killed a 19-year-old Michigan State University student.

WWJ Newsradio 950–02/11/2012

College Life Can Mean Conditions For Meningitis Greater

Students living in residence halls – where they are more likely to share personal items – should be especially cautious.

11/14/2011

Medical thermometer (istockphoto)

Livonia Student Diagnosed With Viral Meningitis

The principal of Livonia’s Stevenson High School is sending out an email to parents after a student at the school has been diagnosed with viral meningitis.

WWJ Newsradio 950–09/01/2011

3 Sickened With Rare Infection From Raw Milk

State health officials are warning of the dangers of drinking raw milk after three people were sickened with “Q fever.”

WWJ Newsradio 950–06/23/2011

more

previous

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,913 other followers