A 7th grader at Iroquois Middle School, in the Chippewa Valley Schools, is the grand prize winner of Metro Parent’s Cover Kids Contest
Fees are going down for the Michigan Education Savings Program.
Each Thursday in April we’ll be talking about financial fitness. Click on CBSDetroit.com at noon each Thursday to learn more and ask questions to financial experts.
Instead of an expensive toy or video game this holiday season, parents, grandparents, and other relatives can open an account through the Michigan Education Savings Program–a tax deductible way to save for future college costs.
The Michigan Department of Treasury and TIAA-CREF Tuition Financing Inc. announced a third reduction in fees since the launch of the Michigan Education Savings Program in November 2000, and launched a new Web site.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013