“I’m going to try to find another way to help. I’m not leaving Detroit,” said Duggan.
The Michigan Court of Appeals upheld the lower court’s ruling in split a decision.
The Michigan Supreme Court has received a request to hear a case involving whether former Detroit Medical Center chief Mike Duggan can appear on the ballot in Detroit’s mayoral election.
Rev. Wendell Anthony of the Detroit Chapter of the NAACP talks about the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s Freedom Walk in Detroit.
Detroit mayoral hopeful Mike Duggan is holding a news conference Wednesday morning to discuss his removal from the city’s primary election ballot.
Wayne County Judge has ruled that Detroit mayoral candidate Mike Duggan’s name must be removed from the primary ballot.
The four leading candidates for Mayor of Detroit squared off Thursday night in another debate, this time on Mackinac Island as part of the annual Detroit Chamber of Commerce Policy Conference.
The Detroit Elections Commission has certified Mike Duggan’s candidacy for Mayor of Detroit.
What’s the best way for Detroit to start generating revenue? That was just one of the questions asked of five mayoral candidates Tuesday night.
Napoleon said he’ll run a three-pronged campaign.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013