Prosecutors said 80-year-old Nancy Dailey was tied up, beaten and stabbed after she hired two parolees to do yard work.
An Oakland County jury has found 49-year-old Alan Wood guilty of a murder that shocked a Royal Oak community.
Jury selection begins today in Oakland County Circuit Court in the murder of a Royal Oak woman, whose throat was slashed during a robbery at her home.
The Michigan Department of Corrections didn’t properly supervise two parolees charged in last year’s slaying of an 80-year-old Royal Oak woman and should make statewide changes to improve oversight, according to a new lawsuit.
A trial is scheduled for August for two people in the killing of an 80-year-old Royal Oak woman at her home.
After the murder of an elderly woman in her home last fall, Royal Oak is looking into a so-called community “no knock” list in an attempt to tighten the limits on door-to-door solicitors.
The Michigan Department of Corrections says two parole agents have been suspended as officials investigate why two ex-convicts now charged with killing an 80-year-old Royal Oak woman were on the streets in the first place.
A preliminary examination date of January 27th has been set for the couple accused of murdering 80-year-old Nancy Dailey, of Royal Oak, late last month.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013