A Detroit suburb did nothing illegal when it refused to allow a group to add an anti-religion message to a Christmas display at city hall, a federal appeals court said Monday.
A local attorney is fighting against what he calls a “war on Christmas” in metro Detroit.
The site of a nativity scene in suburban Detroit is at the center of a dispute involving a national nonprofit for atheists and agnostics.
Vandals strike at Bronner’s in Frankenmuth. $40,000 in damage reported to 75 Christmas displays.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013