New Data Center
Instead of months, the Old Macomb County Building that caught fire last week is now expected to remain closed for two years for needed repairs and improvements.
Macomb County authorities announced that due to last week’s fire at the Old County Building, the Macomb County Circuit and Probate courts’ phone and computer systems are still not operational. However, the court is open and anyone who has a notice to appear should do so.
US Signal, a network and infrastructure provider, announced that it has enhanced its infrastructure as a service offering by adding another cloud ready data center within its Midwest fiber footprint.
123.Net, a Southfield-based telecommunications company, this week announced plans to open a new data center in Southfield.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013