New Years Eve
Motorists who don’t want to ring in the New Year with a police siren should designate a sober driver for their holiday countdown parties.
Whether you prefer glitz or a low-key buffet, rocking out or smoothing it out with jazz, salsa dancing or lounging with friends — it doesn’t matter. There’s something for everyone to do in metro Detroit.
After all, a movie with a title like “New Year’s Eve” should be fun, shouldn’t it? And not just fun – but a party!
The original members of New Edition – including bad boy Bobby Brown and crooner Johnny Gill – are reuniting for their 30th anniversary and to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Detroit!
While many will be at a party at midnight, “Watchnight Services” will be held at various churches in and around the city.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013