The Road Commission for Oakland County heard from the public about their thoughts on “The Northwestern Connector,”
The Road Commission for Oakland County is holding an open house Wednesday to gather input on a proposed roundabout for a busy intersection in Farmington Hills.
123.Net, a Southfield-based telecommunications company, this week announced plans to open a new data center in Southfield.
Water has been restored to businesses near Evergreen and the southbound Lodge Freeway after an early morning water main break.
Lots of heavy machinery along the southbound Lodge service drive at Ten Mile and Evergreen where crews are working on a 16-inch water main break.
It was a bizarre sight Tuesday for motorists on Northwestern Highway at Franklin in Southfield when a car ran up a wire leading to a utility pole.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013