America’s growing waistline may be feeding an epidemic of sleep apnea, according to a new study.
The Michigan Department of Community Health plans to lay out a new educational campaign to combat obesity in the nation’s fifth heaviest state.
A part of the brain usually thought to control movement also may cause people to overeat, say University of Michigan researchers.
Too much weight before and during pregnancy can have serious health consequences not only for the mother, but for her child’s health for many years, new research shows.
Should doctors be able to turn away patients who are too fat?
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013