Police say a 26-year-old man whose body was found two months ago inside a twice-ticketed pickup truck on a Kalamazoo street died of a heroin overdose.
Police say the body of a 26-year-old man has been found inside a pickup truck in Kalamazoo that had two parking tickets on the vehicle.
Some Detroiters went to vote on Tuesday and returned to their vehicles, only to find their cars had been towed.
The State of Michigan is getting tougher on delinquent parking ticket offenders.
Here’s another reason to pay your parking tickets: Your driver’s license could be blocked.
The state Legislature has approved a bill that would make it tougher and more expensive for motorists who pile up unpaid parking tickets to get their driver’s licenses renewed.
It soon could be tougher and more expensive for Michigan motorists who pile up unpaid parking tickets to get their driver’s licenses renewed.
It’s all to raise another $10 million for the cash-starved city, on the backs of violators who owe the city $35 million in unpaid parking tickets, dating back to 2004.
Detroit city officials are implementing a parking incentive program to give scofflaws an opportunity to fully resolve all outstanding parking ticket debt.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013