A 60-year-old woman is in critical condition, hit by a car that was backing down a side street.
Police say the Hazel Park boy was trying to run through a busy intersection when he was hit by a truck that couldn’t stop in time.
A 49-year-old Detroit woman is being held in jail in connection with the death of a 75-year-old Dearborn man, who was struck and killed by a car as he was trying to cross Warren Avenue near Coleman Street.
A 90-year old woman was killed when she was hit by a car in Dearborn early Friday.
Attorney and disabled rights activist Richard Bernstein is suing New York City after being hit by a bicyclist while walking in Central Park.
Cars drove though puddles of blood at an accident scene that was littered with abandoned evidence after Detroit police completed an investigation Tuesday morning.
Attorney and disabled rights activist Richard Bernstein is recovering from serious injuries after being struck by a bicyclist in New York City.
Prosecutors in Bay County are considering whether to charge a 17-year-old after investigators say the teen intentionally hit a 14-year-old boy with a pickup truck.
The man was hit by two cars as he was trying to cross the southbound lanes of Telegraph just north of I-96.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013