The Ann Arbor pharma startup Lycera Corp. Tuesday announced a collaboration with pharma giant Merck to discover, developand commercialize small-molecule therapies directed at novel targets to treat a broad range of immune system disorders.
Tetra Discovery Partners LLC, a developer of new treatments for major neurological conditions based on PDE4 modulation in the brain, announced it has been awarded a five-year cooperative agreement by the National Institutes of Health.
Ann Arbor-based Adeona Pharmaceuticals Inc. said Thursday that it had an agreement for the sale of 1,688,782 shares of its common stock at $2.0725 per share to a new institutional investor in a registered direct offering for $3.5 million in gross proceeds
The Ann Arbor pharma startup Adeona Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Amex: AEN) said Friday that it had executed an agreement for the sale of approximately 2.85 million shares of its common stock at $1.40 per share to two new institutional investors in a registered direct offering for $4 million in gross proceeds
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013