plug-in electric vehicles
The Clean Energy Coalition, NextEnergy, and Greater Lansing Area Clean Cities Monday released Plug-In Ready Michigan, a roadmap to help the state’s municipal leaders, consumers, and private companies prepare for increased plug-in electric vehicle use.
The plan — created with
DesignHub Inc. of Saline is creating a coordinated set of marketing materials for The Business of Plugging In, a plug-in electric vehicle conference to take place Oct. 11-13 at the Dearborn Hyatt Regency.
The Michigan Public Service Commission announced the debut of a newly redesigned website on plug-in electric vehicles — http://www.PlugInMichigan.org
Consumers Energy customers eager to join the ranks of plug-in electric vehicle owners will find information they need to conveniently charge the PEVs at their home on the utility’s Web site. PEV rate information, incentives, […]
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013