Priority Health is laying the groundwork to become the first health plan in Michigan to publish specific, regionalized health care costs and quality information by procedure, facility and physician.
The coordination of health information statewide has taken a major step forward, as Priority Health joins the state’s largest health information exchange, Michigan Health Connect.
The University of Michigan Health System has joined Priority Health as a participating provider to serve its HMO, PPO, POS and Medicare product lines. The contract, which goes into effect March 1, will add more than 1,800 physicians as well as the University of Michigan hospitals to the Priority Health provider network.
West Michigan’s increasing aging population and decreasing number of young people will likely result in higher age-related health care costs, according to a report from Grand Valley State University researchers.
Priority Health is furthering its commitment to providing quality health care in Michigan by expanding the counties it serves, the number of providers in its networks and health plans it offers. This year alone, Priority Health Medicare added a new health plan, more than 5,000 new providers and seven new counties to its already expansive network.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
Priority Health has created a new online tool titled “Medicare Explained” to help people understand how Medicare works. As a component of PriorityMedicare.com, this tool breaks down the overwhelming process of choosing a Medicare plan into four simple lessons. The lessons describe the basics of Medicare and the options people have.
Priority Health has developed a Facebook app, called MyGo Points, in an effort to promote health and wellness among Michigan residents, as well as support local tourism. The app, which launched May 1, gives people the opportunity to earn points to win prizes by participating in activity-based events and Facebook challenges.
Join Kristine Sapak, a wellness account representative from Priority Health, as she discusses the five key steps you need to create and launch a successful wellness strategy within your company.
In keeping with society’s urgent need for more efficient and effective health care, Priority Health and Cancer and Hematology Centers of West Michigan have joined forces to explore an innovative oncology patient-centered medical home.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013