The latest news of business won by Michigan technology-focused companies
When facing health care decisions, patients benefit from knowing all of their treatment options. That’s why Grand Rapids-based Priority Health has added transparent, easy-to-understand information to its Web site, priorityhealth.com, about more than a dozen surgeries that have regional variations in their frequency.
Grand Rapids-based Priority Health is leading the chorus of health care organizations calling for smart health care and better outcomes. A new Web-based tool allows members to evaluate care options prior to choosing surgery.
Grand Rapids-baswed Priority Health is launching its second smartphone app with the introduction of the mobile ID card app now available on the Android Market.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013