A U.S. District Court jury found former Wayne County technology manager Zayd Allebban guilty of two counts of obstructing justice.
A juror has been dismissed from the public corruption trial against Kwame Kilpatrick for getting a little too much shut-eye.
Some have called it the “friends and family” plan and, on Thursday, federal prosecutors in the corruption trial of ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick started outlining the money trail that started when he was in the state legislature.
After a day off for a Jewish holiday, the corruption trial of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is resuming in federal court.
A witness says he delivered $90,000 in cash to Kwame Kilpatrick in 2008 while the former Detroit mayor’s family was settling in Texas after his resignation from office.
A bank representative testified that Detroit’s ex-Mayor would usually make his credit card payments in cash, pulling as much as $3,000 from his pocket in $50 and $100 bills.
Jurors have heard opening statements in the corruption trial of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, his father and two other defendants.
WWJ’s Vickie Thomas said, of 10 potential jurors quizzed Thursday, two African Americans were dismissed — causing visible reaction from the defendants
Jury selection picks back up on Thursday in the federal corruption trial against former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.
An ex-Wayne County official has been indicted on charges he conspired to obstruct justice and falsified documents to conceal a bribery scheme.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013