2 Found Dead In Blacked-out Southern Michigan HomePolice believe two people found dead in a southern Michigan home where a generator was being used following recent power outages may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

More From CBS Detroit

Best Cooking Classes In DetroitLearn how to whip up some wonderful dishes while having fun!
5 Bucket List Items To Cross Off In DetroitThe “must-do” items for anyone making a trip to Detroit.
Best Spots For A Quick Lunch In Downtown DetroitThese places will get you in and out.

Watch & Listen LIVE