What better way to mark the 13th day of the third month in the year 2013 than by welcoming new life to the city of Detroit?
Cold weather in Detroit signals the start of school, fall foliage, football games and jackets for keeping the chill away.
A federal judge has been asked to dismiss a lawsuit involving a T-shirt maker’s use of the “Imported from Detroit” slogan made popular by Chrysler’s 2011 Super Bowl ad featuring rap superstar Eminem.
Whether it’s donning a favorite sports team jersey or a new pair of running shoes, these Detroit area stores carry the best athletic wear for whatever activity you have in mind.
Support the local economy and impress your friends with your wealth of local knowledge with a crafty gift from Detroit GT or Detroit Lives plus more in the full list.
A federal judge rejects Chrysler’s request to block a clothing retailer from using the automaker’s “Imported from Detroit” slogan that debuted in a popular Super Bowl ad featuring Eminem.
Chrysler’s “Imported From Detroit” slogan is so popular, it has spawned a variety of products, including a clothing line.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013