Peter Ostrum, Paris Themmen Of ‘Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory’ To Meet Fans At Redford Theatre
Peter Ostrum, who starred as Charlie Bucket, and Paris Themmen, who played Mike Teevee, will sign autographs and mingle with fans during special showings of “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” at the Redford Theatre on Saturday.
Prior to scheduled appearances this weekend in Redford, Hitchcock film star Tippi Hedren stopped by the WWJ studios.
Get the details on the latest and greatest theater events to hit the city this summer.
Check out some of the best arts and culture events the city and its surrounding areas have to offer this February.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013