The statewide CEO group Business Leaders for Michigan issued a report on the state’s economy Thursday contending Michigan’s business climate had improved during the year.
Michigan regulators should increase safety inspection fees for ski resorts and carnivals rides while dropping oversight of auctioneers and acupuncturists and eliminating nine occupational boards, a new state report says.
The Small Business Foundation of Michigan’s eighth annual Entrepreneurship Score Card finds that Michigan has dramatically improved in the measure called Entrepreneurial Climate, rising to 15th in the nation in 2011 compared to 45th in 2010.
Passengers arriving in the U.S. from overseas or waiting to take off for another country soon won’t be faced with getting stuck on the tarmac for hours and hours.
The latest meeting and event announcements from Michigan’s technology-focused institutions and businesses.
Amid continued public confusion over what’s in it, some provisions of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul take effect today, including an end to lifetime caps on medical costs.
Republicans are putting their leading midterm congressional campaign arguments into a new manifesto designed to show they’re listening to an angry public and are focused on creating jobs.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013