The 5,000-square-foot home in Grand Prairie, Texas, renews concerns that Kwame Kilpatrick is living above his means while making small restitution payments to the city.
A judge wants the company that published ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick’s memoirs to appear in court and explain why none of the book’s profits have been entered in an escrow account.
The State Court of Appeals has denied an attempt by former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick to avoid using proceeds from his book to pay off his restitution.
A judge has ordered a restitution escrow account created for any profits that imprisoned ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick gets from the sale of his autobiography.
A Port Hope man whose pit bulls escaped and killed a sheep herd in Michigan’s rural Thumb region has been ordered to pay restitution and perform community service.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013