A race car driver surely has some insight into how local drivers stack up to other cities. Listen to Townsend Bell’s comical observation of a Detroit taxi driver.
During a ride-along event for the Belle Isle Grand Prix, race Chairman Bud Denker assured fans that the track is race ready.
Private business, including the Penske Corporation, will donate $8 million for 23 EMS units and 100 police cruisers to boost public safety and reduce response times.
Michigan Matters CBS 62 crew traveled to Cobo to talk to Detroit’s movers and shakers. Learn more about what these leaders had to say on a variety of topics.
Find out what Roger Penske, Bob Lutz, Bob King, Mark Reuss, Mark Fields, Gov. Rick Snyder, Danny Glover and other notables think about the road ahead for the Motor City in a special “Michigan Matters.” from the Auto Show.
The Belle Isle Grand Prix had its share of problems Sunday, but at least prior to the race, no one was happier than Detroit-area businessman Roger Penske.
Roger Penske had more of his usual no-nonsense prescriptions for turning around Detroit Wednesday at the Detroit Regional Chamber’s Mackinac Policy Conference.
The new light-rail plan calls for a three-mile line rather than the originally planned eight-mile line.
Roger Penske says the June 1-3 event will be the first big race of the season.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013