Royal Oak murder
Prosecutors said 80-year-old Nancy Dailey was tied up, beaten and stabbed after she hired two parolees to do yard work.
Jury selection begins today in Oakland County Circuit Court in the murder of a Royal Oak woman, whose throat was slashed during a robbery at her home.
n Oakland County judge has ruled against a motion to suppress the confession of a woman charged in the murder of an 80-year-old Royal Oak resident.
Frightening testimony emerged Tuesday as a man and woman were arraigned in the brutal murder of 80-year-old Nancy Dailey of Royal Oak.
Police said Dailey had hired the homeless couple, who were staying in a Woodward Avenue motel, to rake her leaves.
Two people, charged Monday with murder of a Royal Oak woman, are expected to appear for an arraignment Tuesday afternoon.
Police are now looking for a white-colored mini-van or SUV that was spotted in the Trafford Street neighborhood where Nancy Dailey was brutally slain in the course of a robbery.
Police in Royal Oak are investigating the murder of an elderly woman, found dead with her throat cut in her home near Woodward and 13 Mile.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013