The conference announced the decision Wednesday after university presidents approved the new moniker earlier in the day.
The Big East tournament will have a touch of a wake to it this week. When games end, there will be plenty of reminiscing about rivalries and talk of what is to come.
Building a college basketball program in a high-major conference requires time. It requires patience — especially if the school hasn’t been to the NCAA Tournament since 1991.
Rutgers is joining the Big Ten, leaving the Big East behind and cashing in on the school’s investment in a football program that only 10 years ago seemed incapable of competing at the highest level.
On the surface I don’t like it, Rutgers? Maryland? These are clearly not Big Ten Schools — they don’t fit the template.
The announcement of Maryland and Rutgers joining the Big 10 conference makes no sense but plenty of cents.
Ways to improve Rutgers image after having Snooki speak at commencements
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013