SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge
Gage Products announced Monday that Clarkson University won the company’s award for best overall fuel economy in the annual SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge.
Teams of college students from across the Snow Belt will converge in Upper Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula March 4-9 for the 2013 SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge. Their aim is to reduce emissions and noise and increase fuel efficiency while preserving the riding excitement demanded by snowmobile enthusiasts.
Seventeen green machines are coming to the snow-white Upper Michigan March 5-10 for the 13th annual SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge, held at Michigan Technological University’s Keweenaw Research Center.
Kettering University in Flint is among the universities competing at the 2011 SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge at the Keweenaw Research Center north of Hancock March 7-12.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013