Detroit has a plethora of events for those channeling their “inner nerd.”
Poets gather to share the beauty of the spoken word regularly in the Detroit area; you, too can experience the joy.
Detroit is a great city in which to view art, and there are many art walks throughout the city and its suburbs. Here are a few of the best art walks in town.
A celebration of cultural diversity from around the world is going on in the Motor City. The 19th annual “Concert of Colors” kicks off Thursday at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013