A man who believes he knows where Jimmy Hoffa was buried says he’s been interviewed three times by federal authorities since stepping forward in January.
Local mob expert Scott Burnstein thinks this is the biggest break in the Hoffa case since the union boss’ disappearance.”This is someone who definitely could have intimate knowledge of what happened.”
Charlie Langton said: “Some murderers don’t do that much time.”
Anthony Giacalone was questioned numerous times by investigators, but was never charged in Hoffa’s disappearance and presumed death. Could he have shared the secret with his brother Vito Giacalone?
Anthony “Tony” Joseph Tocco, of Chesterfield Township, the only person aquitted in a major Detroit mob case from 1996, has died. He was 80 years old.
Former Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa went to lunch on July 30, 1975 at the Machus Red Fox in Bloomfield Hills … and was never heard from again.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013