The former CEO of the board that runs Metro Airport will be getting a huge severance for the job she held for just two months.
The outgoing superintendent of Rochester Community Schools is leaving after 14 months, and could take $181,000 in severance with him.
Embattled Wayne County Executive Robert Ficano is scheduled to give his annual State of the County address Wednesday night.
Wayne County Executive Robert Ficano is asking commissioners for more taxpayer money for a criminal defense attorney.
There’s a new face on the Wayne County Airport Authority Board, just days after the chairwoman resigned.
He’s the man in the eye of the storm as Bob Ficano battles for survival. What’s does the Wayne County Executive have to say? Find out during an action packed Michigan Matters this Sunday at 11 a.m.
Amid a severance scandal and a shakeup in Wayne County Government, Roberto Ficano was asked if he’s planning to resign.
Embattled Wayne County Deputy Executive Azzam Elder is out and former U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Collins is in.
The morning following her ouster as CEO of Detroit Metro airport, WWJ Newsradio 950 spoke live with Turkia Mullin’s attorney, Raymond Sterling.
Now that Turkia Mullin is no longer CEO at Detroit Metro Airport, a member of the Detroit City Council is calling for a deeper look into the Ficano administration.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013