Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore is teaming up with the Ann Arbor-based Clean Energy Coalition to reduce the environmental impact of its fleet by about 15 percent and share information about alternative fuels and fuel-efficient driving habits with the 1.3 million visitors who visit the national park each year.
A federal agency has awarded a $1.6 million grant to continue building a hard-surfaced trail at one of the most popular vacation destinations “Up North.”
Traverse City quite simply has it all, a beautiful location, a modern thriving city and activities ranging from walking along the Sleeping Bear Dunes, tasting some of the best wines the country has to offer or enjoying a swim in the bay. So pack up the car, hit the road and get ready to enjoy a view of the bay.
A piece of a shipwreck that experts believe is from a schooner that sank 140 years ago has washed up along Lake Michigan at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
“Good Morning America” has named Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore the “Most Beautiful Place in America.”
The beach is wide and sandy, the sun is bright, the temperature is comfy and a gentle breeze ripples the water. Sounds like a perfect day on one of Michigan’s Great Lakes beaches.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013