Driving conditions are continuing to improve Thursday, thanks to the various crews around the tri-county area that have been clearing snow and ice from the roads.
Definitely give yourself extra time if you have a flight to catch at Detroit Metro Airport — not only because of the roads, but also long lines due to cancelled or delayed flights given the recent snowfall.
When it comes to our climate, we’re whiners. All winter long we complain about snow storms. After about 30 days of nice spring or fall weather the complaints start again.
Freeway and road conditions throughout Metro Detroit ranged from clear and dry to snow and ice covered.
A winter weather advisory is in effect for Lenawee and Monroe counties, from 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Metro Detroiters may see another 1-2 inches of new snow through Monday morning.
Many of us may be hoping for the snow to stop, but one type of business is saying “bring it on”.
A fast and furious snowstorm hit southeast Michigan Saturday afternoon leaving many area freeways accident ridden.
There have been a number of flight delays and cancellations being reported at Metro Airport Saturday afternoon because of the heavy snow fall that has hit the area.
Find out how the recent blizzard stacks up to the worst Detroit storms in terms of snowfall.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013