The Michigan Economic Development Corporation today announced Michigan Strategic Fund approval of $4,472,531 in Downtown Infrastructure Grant program funds to nine Michigan communities for public infrastructure improvements.
The Michigan man says he spent most of the $6 million stolen from the grocery chain to finance and maintain a fleet of vintage American muscle cars.
Parkmobile USA Inc., a company whose investors include Bill Ford Jr., announced Monday that its smartphone parking payment service has been implemented in Mount Clemens.
The specialty chemical maker Albermarle Corp. (NYSE: ALB) said Tuesday that its plant in South Haven has expanded and upgraded its capabilities for making active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Authorities say a 3-year-old girl drowned at a Lake Michigan beach in southwestern Michigan.
As part of its continuing network investment to support growing demand for advanced mobile devices and applications, AT&T announced the enhancement of mobile Internet on six cell sites providing enhanced coverage for area residents and businesses in South Haven and Saugatuck.
The federal government is looking to unload three Michigan lighthouses that it no longer needs.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013