Detroit Mayor Dave Bing has directed the issuance of an emergency order banning the sale of “synthetic marijuana” products known as Spice or K2.
The state House Judiciary Committee has approved legislation making it easier to remove synthetic drugs from store shelves.
[VIDEO] User Cliff Williams said: “You have to sit down, you’ve got to really think about what’s going on … You can feel like your brain’s bleeding almost.”
Macomb County officials this week will begin issuing K2 health violations to those selling the substance and is asking the public to report violators to local law enforcement agencies.
Local leaders around metro Detroit are stepping up the fight against what they see as a growing problem: the sale of K2 and other synthetic drugs.
Add Shelby Township to the list of Metro Detroit communities that want to ban the sale of K2, Spice and other synthetic drugs.
An Oakland County community is looking to become one of the first in Michigan to ban synthetic marijuana.
A Michigan lawmaker says he has a plan to ban the leading brands of synthetic marijuana.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013