Gator Gives A Stafford Blast At Super Bowl XLVII
Terry Foster asked Stafford if there was a game today — could he play?
If you don’t remember, last year ESPN’s Trent Dilfer did a film study on Matthew Stafford and Gator read his tweets on the air as how they were written.
“You prepare yourself as much as you can, but you have to learn on the fly,” Stafford said.
The Lions are blaming the wind, but the wind didn’t blow the ball out of Nate Burleson’s hand. The wind didn’t make Megatron drop passes.
If the Lions had gone to Chicago Sunday, played reasonably well and were beaten, it would have been far from ideal, but at least it would have been somewhat acceptable.
The only other Lion in the Top 50 is Calvin Johnson. He is 13th, which seems fair. What doesn’t seem right is that Stafford isn’t mentioned anywhere.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013