State Supreme Court
WWJ Legal Analyst Charlie Langton talks with new Supreme Court justice David Viviano.
Gov. Rick Snyder on Wednesday named a Macomb County judge to the Michigan Supreme Court to replace a justice who stepped down last month amid a scandal over her real estate dealings.
Metro Detroit’s infamous sexting judge has been suspended by the Michigan Supreme Court without pay.
Gov. Rick Snyder is asking the Michigan Supreme Court to rule quickly on the constitutionality of a right-to-work law that takes effect in two months.
A lawyer says embattled Michigan Supreme Court Justice Diane Hathaway will retire on Jan. 21.
Federal authorities have filed a lawsuit accusing Michigan Supreme Court Justice Diane Hathaway of fraud in a real estate transaction.
Cannabis Counsel’s Matthew Able says the ruling protects medical marijuana registry card holders as well as providing a defense for people who are arrested and have a doctor recommendation but no card.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013