Stik, a reviews website for local professionals, said Thursday it had integrated with LinkedIn via its API, bringing together trusted, word of mouth referrals and the world’s largest online professional network.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. Wednesday announced Michigan Strategic Fund investments of $2.76 million into six growing technology companies through the Pure Michigan Venture Match Fund.
Stik, a reviews Web site driving local referrals for professional services, announced Monday that it has closed a $2.3 million Series A financing.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013