Super Bowl Ad
Chysler may have jerked the most tears during the Super Bowl with its paean to the American farmer, but the commercial titled “Phoenix” for the Lincoln MKZ may wind up moving the most metal.
Lincoln Thursday provided a preview of its Super Bowl ad, the first-ever commercial written entirely through social media with consumers participating on Twitter. Jimmy Fallon asked his followers to tweet responses to his questions about road trips full of unexpected events, which ultimately created the script.
The Hoekstra commercial has come under scrutiny raising questions of racism and xenophobia.
A coalition of black ministers is calling on U.S. Senate candidate Pete Hoekstra to apologize for his Super Bowl ad portraying a young Asian woman speaking in broken English.
The Chrysler 200 may have been a commercial hit with audiences for the Super Bowl TV ad, but criticism of that car has led to the resignation of one Detroit area auto critic.
Chrysler plans to air a two-minute commercial during the third quarter of Sunday’s Super Bowl that puts its hometown of Detroit and Eminem at center stage.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013