Wayne State University said Wednesday it had received notice of a $820,398 grant from the New Economy Initiative for Southeast Michigan that will continue to support the Technology Commercialization Office’s efforts to expand and improve the university’s entrepreneurial culture and technology commercialization results.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting has been named as one of 25 organizations in the United States to win 2012 FAST Program grants through the federal Small Business Administration.
Inforum announced this week that its first Activate Michigan class will kick off Tuesday, Aug. 28 at the University of Michigan – Dearborn. Activate Michigan is a proven methodology that guides women through the earliest stages of idea validation and technology commercialization.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions.
Michigan Technological University is one of several state universities and economic development agencies that will receive a combined $6.63 million in three different initiatives from the State of Michigan.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013