text message scandal
The former mistress and chief of staff to ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick has doubled the amount of court-ordered restitution she pays to the city.
Kwame Kilpatrick is free after spending the weekend in lockup for violating parole in a 2008 conviction that booted him from office.
While it may not be dinner at the Ritz the menu doesn’t sound half bad. Kilpatrick will have a choice of a 4 oz fish or 6 oz bean pattie burger.
Kilpatrick was expected to go directly to jail after listening to a full day of testimony in his federal corruption trial.
Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick now says he and his wife have decided not to send their three boys to one of the best private schools in the country.
As a condition of his parole on 2008 state charges, Kwame Kilpatrick cannot solicit money from outside sources. But his wife — now that’s another story.
Ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick has been told to give up the names of people who wired him $4,000 he failed to disclose to the state.
Kilpatrick says he’s not allowed to leave the state this weekend because he was late on the mandatory $500 monthly payment to the city.
The mistress and former top aide to former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick has filed for bankruptcy in Georgia.
A lawyer for a former aide and ex-lover of Kwame Kilpatrick says his client won’t testify at the ex-Detroit mayor’s kickback and corruption trial.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013