A civil lawsuit filed by the family of slain exotic dancer Tamara Greene will bring former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, his former mistress, Christine Beatty, and other city officials to court to Monday to testify in the case.
The former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick will be deposed in prison next month by lawyers for SkyTel in a lawsuit brought by Kilpatrick over the release of sexually explicit text messages.
Facebook unveiled a new messaging platform Monday that takes aim at one of the Internet’s first applications, e-mail.
The former top aide to ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick is expected to resume her deposition in a civil suit by the family of slain stripper Tamara Greene.
Former police chief Warren Evans has been rebuffed in his efforts to get another job with the city after claiming his replacement once had a tryst with a female lieutenant who is Evans’ girlfriend.
Former Detroit Police Chief Warren Evans isn’t going away quietly. Evans now believes he was unfairly let go as the city’s top cop, and his attorney says he has proof: Text messages.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013