Third Man Records
Don’t let the name fool you, ladies and gentlemen, The Pathetic Sounds of Detroit is anything but, well…pathetic. Instead, The Pathetic Sounds of Detroit, created by Joshua Woodcock and Lee Majors, is intended to be a follow-up to Jack White’s The Sympathetic Sounds of Detroit, the 2001 compilation album that achieved great acclaim and featured many of the biggest up and coming bands of Detroit at the time, including The White Stripes, The Von Bondies, and The Detroit Cobras.
While the mention of Jack White typically elicits visions of blistering guitar lines and dusty blues, the Detroit-native also boasts a far less obvious influence: the band KISS. Where KISS produced a myriad of products […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013