Tucker Cipriano has pleaded no contest to felony murder, accepting life in prison.
Opening statements could begin Monday afternoon for the trial of Tucker Cipriano and Mitchell Young, in last year’s beating death of Cipriano’s father.
A jury has been selected in the trial of a young Farmington Hills man charged with murder in the baseball bat beating death of his adoptive father.
I have never asked that Tucker and Mr. Young not be severely punished, nor have I asked that “good men” or “good women” do nothing. Ms. Cooper you should be ashamed,” Cipriano said.
Jury selection is scheduled to get underway Monday morning in a shocking murder case out of Farmington Hills; the baseball bat killing of a husband and father, allegedly at the hands of his own son.
The family of a Farmington Hills man, allegedly beaten to death by his adopted son, is squaring off against the Oakland County Prosecutor.
Statement of Jessica Cooper, Oakland County Prosecutor. In response to request for comment on the Cipriano matter:
Defense attorney Michael McCarthy said the photos are some of the most gruesome he’s ever seen.
Prompted by a high-profile case of an attack on a metro Detroit family, a Michigan lawmaker has introduced a bill aimed at limiting the release of 911 recordings requested under the state’s Freedom of Information Act.
It’s been a year now since police were called to a brutal murder scene at a Farmington Hills home.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013