Aaron Cozadd, chef at Union Woodshop and Vinsetta Garage, said Guy Fieri couldn’t have been nicer when he was filming in his restaurant.
The national Zagat restaurant rating service has released its 2013 rankings, naming the top 10 spots for food in metro Detroit.
Ribs, pulled pork, brisket — there are plenty of excellent options in Detroit for barbecue including Union Woodshop, Lockhart’s BBQ and a handful of others.
“It’s easy to forget about Main Street these days, so we’re just very fortunate that he (Kid Rock) is bringing this kind of attention to Clarkston,” Union Woodshop’s co-owner said.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013