University of Michgian
Scoring methods commonly used to evaluate Newborn Intensive Care Units are inconsistent, according to new research from the University of Michigan.
A new affiliation between Sparrow Children’s Center and the University of Michigan’s C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital will provide children and families in the mid-Michigan area with expanded pediatric specialty care close to home.
A comprehensive map three years in the making is telling the story of humans’ impact on the Great Lakes, identifying how “environmental stressors” stretching from Minnesota to Ontario are shaping the future of an ecosystem that contains 20 percent of the world’s fresh water.
A Harvard University doctor and leader in health policy research who has devoted his career to making health care better and more fair will head a large new University of Michigan institute that focuses on those same goals.
The latest meeting and event notices from Michigan’s technology focused companies, institutions and people
Engineers and artists at the University of Michigan will receive nearly $2 million from the National Science Foundation for a four-year research campaign to find out whether the ancient art of origami could bring nanotechnology into the third dimension.
A team of one Eastern Michigan University student and several from the University of Michigan recently designed a warming blanket that can help such babies retain or increase their body heat in order to improve their survival rate.
The first of nine rock reefs is under construction in the St. Clair River delta northeast of Detroit. The goal of the project, which is led by Michigan Sea Grant, is to boost populations of lake sturgeon and other rare native fish by providing river-bottom rock structures where they can spawn.
The Samuel Zell & Robert H. Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies at the University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business Monday announced the winners of the 2012 Michigan Business Challenge and recipients of the Applebaum Dare to Dream Grants and Mayleben Family Venture Shaping Grants for UM student startups.
The University of Michigan continues to make progress in key areas of energy reduction, alternative transportation and waste reduction, according to its newly released 2011 annual sustainability report.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013