Council has approved a $250,000 contract to determine if Detroit will sue Kwame Kilpatrick.
A few hundred people rallied at Triumph Church in Detroit today voicing their opposition to an attempted takeover of Detroit’s water and pension boards.
Wayne County Board of Commissioners Thursday voted in favor of a resolution that opposes state legislative attempts to take control of the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department.
Several Detroit politicians, clergy, and union representatives made a show of solidarity against any takeover of the Detroit Water & Sewerage Department.
Oakland County is asking a federal judge to take away control of the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department away from the city of Detroit.
Management of Detroit’s water system among hot topics on the table as Southeast Michigan’s “Big 4″ leaders met at Cobo Center.
Federal indictments of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and the former chief of the Water Department, have left the door open for Oakland County Exective L. Brooks Patterson, to seek suburban oversight of the Water Department.
More fallout from all those Federal indictments of Detroit’s former mayor, his father, and three city workers.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013