The online local content Web site Glocal Thursday announced the beta launch of the Glocal Marketplace, a segment of the site designed to connect users with the hard-to-find products and services unique to their communities.
Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, today added new Talent Initiatives pages to its Web site, http://www.automationalley.com.
Made from the Heart Custom Designs, started by Debbie and Tony LaJoice of Linden, recently launched a new e-commerce Web site. The Fenton digital marketing agency 3Sixty Interactive was responsible for the design and development of the new site, which facilitates the sale of bridal shower kits, baby shower kits, and unique handmade gifts.
From its “Awesomeness of the Day” feature to the collection and curation of some of the Web’s funniest and most startling content, Cup of Zup LLC, a uniquely amusing pop-culture enewsletter and Web site, is the latest start-up to join the fast-growing corridor of companies located in downtown Detroit’s entrepreneurial tech hub.
On any given day, there are hundreds of events going on in the metro Detroit area. And Stuart Carlin is a man who likes to know what is going on. So the West Bloomfield entrepreneur, founder of the successful worldwide metalworking machinery listing, MachineTools.com, and an international sports fishing site called AnglerWeb.com, began to do what he does best — aggregate.
The latest industry certifications and awards won by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups.
The customer experience analysis firm ForeSee has released the results of its annual Holiday E-Retail Satisfaction Index, showing that after seven years spent jockeying for first place in the Index, Amazon and Netflix are headed in opposite directions.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. issued a Request for Proposal seeking a contractor to partner in its e-commerce Web site, puremichiganstore.com, which sells merchandise carrying the Pure Michigan brand.
Merillat cabinetry recently launched a Professionals section to the Merillat.com consumer Web site, to make interaction with the brand easier and to create a platform for communication with kitchen and bath industry trade professionals.
The latest industry awards and certifications from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013