Big Brother 14 Episode 15 Breakdown: Return of ZingBot 3000
Last night’s episode brought back ZingBot 3000, from seasons 12 & 13 to give the new houseguests some new perspectives about themselves and, of course, some zings. ZingBot specifically targeted Boogie, Britney and Dan. I’m wondering why ZingBot’s wife didn’t make an appearance. Oh and the zings for the houseguests were great! Best one of the night was Danielle’s and hopefully she now realizes that the Shanielle showmance is over! If not, then she’s a fool and got rightfully zinged about her infatuation.
Silent Six Already Crumbling?
If you didn’t see this already America, then you’re a fool. Frank & Boogie are wildcards in the alliance because they can’t be trusted. Shane & Dan fear for their own safety and they have every right to. As much as I dislike Boogie, he & Frank are doing what’s best for them. And who can blame them! Frank continually likes to remind us that most of this season he’s been on the block. Frank ultimately heeded to Boogie’s advice rather than make a big move in the game. Which I think wasn’t the best decision for him because you guaranteed Boogie more safety another week than himself.
My Top Three Houseguests
- Boogie – So for the past two weeks, he’s pretty much called the shots for the game and he hasn’t even been HOH. Why haven’t the other houseguests realized this? Dan and Boogie are former winners. Wouldn’t it be wise to get them out? I know I would like to send the “former coaches” packing before they do it to me. However, Chilltown 3.0 is reigning supreme in this game.
- Dan – Since Frank choose not to use the POV he’s ensured another week of safety for our Michigander. For now the two former winners are sitting pretty. I’m surprised Britney hasn’t decided to gather up the new houseguests to ensure Dan & Boogie get voted off before she does. Dan’s dodged another bullet thanks to his alliance with Boogie & Ian. Dan could very well be a back-to-back winner if he plays his cards right, but if I were in this house I’d ensure that wouldn’t happen.
- Britney – She may not have won any competitions this season herself, but her team and her alliance have carried her. Britney’s social game continues to be working in her favor as well as laying low, but if she wants to secure a chance of winning she’ll need to win HOH next week to start cutting deals.
My Bottom Three Houseguests
- Jenn – We finally get to see Team T#ts Alliance (Frank, Ashley and Jenn) talk about possibly making a move and we see Jenn not sticking with her team when talking to Frank. So much for being in an alliance Jenn or being a strong player. I hope she’s enjoying her life vest because it’s only getting her to the Jury house then to the finals. Can you say “floater?”
- Joe – Is he still playing the game? Has he made a point about why he should stay over Wil? I don’t think so. He’s alone and he doesn’t have anyone to rely on. Like Jenn he too will be floating to the Jury house.
- Ashley – She definitely has a bright smile but her game play is dull like a box of used crayons. It’s sad to see my bottom three this week composed of all new houseguests, while my top three are “coaches.” Ashley did have one bright idea … getting rid of Dan, but did it happen? No. And the plan wasn’t executed well. What all three of my bottom houseguests have in common are their life vests floating them to Jury house.
My Prediction For Eviction – Wil
We’ve seen the last week of this guy. Unless he pulls something off that we’re not seeing during the aired episodes he’s guaranteed to be seeing Julie Chen tonight. As his “former coach” went home last week, we’ll be seeing him follow suit this week. Joe has been laying low but I have a feeling that won’t last long. I would personally like to see Joe go before Wil, but this house is a bit too predictable. Unless we see Britney, Dan, Shane or Danielle make the case that they know they’re safe with Wil. He’ll target Frank & Boogie and we’ll see a unanimous vote to send Wil home. Even though Wil might be in an alliance with Jenn & Ashley, they’ll follow the crowd and not want to put a target on their back.
My Prediction for HOH Competition Winner – Jenn
Just wishful thinking, hopefully we’ll see a floater win this week and we can see how they play the game. I chose Jenn because I really want to like her “game play” but it’s been nothing but float. I’d rather see Jenn over Boogie and then if we see Boogie win, then we’ll be seeing Chilltown running this house for another week putting their power on for a month and more than two-thirds of time of this game. I would just like to see Boogie go home America, is that so much to ask for? I just wish these houseguests did.
Will Julie Chen bring up another twist this week? Could we see a possible “Fast Forward Week” tonight? Which houseguests families will wee see tonight? What will America’s Vote be this time? Tune in 8pm on CBS Detroit 62! I know I will.
Get More Big Brother posts from Mark Drum.
Mark Drum is a Farmington Hills, MI native and Big Brother fan since 2000. He auditioned for Big Brother 13 and 14. He graduated from the University of Northern Colorado with a degree in Theatre Arts. He’s a member of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity and can be found popping up in movie production sets around Detroit like as an extra in Disney’s Oz the Great and Powerful. Connect with Mark! Blogspot / Twitter / Facebook / Email